Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member jonnibravo is on a distinguished road

TP link Kasa LB120 wont reset

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I have reset my network because my bulbs were falliung off the network at night, but I cannot reset my LB120 smart bulb, I have tried turning the lamp on and off via the plug socket three times and 5 times and via the lamp switch and it does not reset
    Last edited by Aprilcoco; 07-11-2018 at 03:08. Reason: Solution found

Junior Member GarryJ is on a distinguished road
    Hi, did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem. I've tried a hard reset several times but the bulb still switches on with the same colour I had before the reset and doesn't blink to show that it's ready to reconnect.

Hi jonnibravo

Please the try the following on off sequence to reset the bulb(turn on and off to fast will make the reset failed)

turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn on swicth and bulb will flash three times

Thanks

Junior Member csumpie is on a distinguished road
    You're the MAN!!!

I finally use my smart bulb again!

Thanks

good share!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yangtaocc View Post
    Hi jonnibravoPlease the try the following on off sequence to reset the bulb(turn on and off to fast will make the reset failed)turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn on swicth and bulb will flash three timesThanks
    I've been living with a dead bulb for months because I was clicking too fast. I just tried this and I could kiss you! This should be in the manual! Thankyou so much!!!