Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tp-Link Routers

Tp-Link Routers

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

i have bought my tp-link 3G router from http://www.w11stop.com/tp-link-route...es-in-pakistan have an issue with my tp-link router " Connection refused" error...can anyone please help me out from this issue???

Banned jimasek is on a distinguished road
    Model of your router?
    " Connection refused" error...can anyon
    Where can you see it? Give us any screenshot.

Junior Member jimms is on a distinguished road

Router

A router is connected at least two information lines from various networks. When an information parcel comes in on one of the lines, Write My Essay For Me Cheap the router reads the address data in the bundle to decide a definitive goal.

Make sure that the blog includes enough details for the best understanding of the content inside. I am interested to know what the topic is really about. Hope you will consider my opinion and include more data at the earliest. printer offline error

Tp-link router

What's the model number of your TP-Link router? Which network provider's SIM card? Is the router unlocked yet?

Banned christeena is on a distinguished road

Good Article

I'm a follower of this site and I can find many informative topics related to this Tp-Link Routers. All the topics are well described so that its easy for the readers to understood about it. Continue sharing more informative topics. tv providers

I think there was a glitch in the process you installed it.
    Make sure you have done well and no IP duplication before.

Junior Member Margaret08 is on a distinguished road
    Hello, if you still ain't find your answer then you need to call their customer care number., I think by calling them, you will surely find your answer. I have got problem in tp link modem. I went to their website and read best essay on tp link modem. After reading that i do troubleshoot and my modem start working again.

This article is useful for know about the root security of the containers. I got the knowledge of working of containers with the root behavior with the kernel

Post hp

I recently got a TP link HS100 smart plug. Once you install and register a plug and a partner app, you will be able to change the plug-in / off of some smartphones, turn off schedule / off some time from time to time. You can also keep the plugin in a remote mode so that the plugin should be turned on / off in random time/date intervals randomly. I was also not able HP Support to connect from Hp Printer that I fixed with the help of HP Support to get rid of this.

Junior Member juma is on a distinguished road
    Kindly share your screenshot and the router name why you get this error.