Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Problem with roaming. Archer MR200

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I have Router Archer MR200 with a Spanish SIM card, operator Movistar, working perfectly in Spain.
    I have travelled to Germany and cannot get Internet.
    Data Roaming is activated on the router configuration menu: Network/ Internet / Advanced

Please help

You may make sure SIM card is working when you plug it into your phone in Germany.

Junior Member Virdi is on a distinguished road
    Same problem here, Vodafone UK sim card, but MR200 won't connect in Spain neither italy nor Belgium. this sim connects without problems in any smartphone in those countries, router connects without problem in UK with UK sim or in Spain with spanish sim.

It seems that the model is just incapable of roaming although roaming option is checked in preferences.

Junior Member cemalyada is on a distinguished road
    I have been using the MR200 for 2 years but everytime I go abroad and roam I have the same problem. Can not connect because of unknown failure. I put my sim card in my phone and works perfectly. MR200 CAN NOT ROAM!!!!!!

DOES ANYBODY FROM TP-LINK READS THIS FORUMS? HELP PEOPLE

generally speaking, when we move to another country, we just need to enable data roaming function on the router.

Confirm the local cooperative ISP and connect to the relative APN according to the ISP.

Mr200

When you travel to new location, suggest you reset the parameter for the network, such as APN in the Archer MR200.
    Share 4G/LTE Technologies & Gadgets: https://www.4gltemall.com/