Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Question TP-Link M7650. The best coise?

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi!

I'm planning to buy a new MIFI device and I'm thinking of buying a TP-Link M7650.
    There are few test of the product so I would like to ask you to share your opinions or experiences.
    Is this product the best currently in the TP-Link range??

Thank you

Though I haven't bought this model, it's the fastest mobile device in TP-LINK.
    I used M7350 before which is also good.
    Since M7650 is better than that, I think it should be good to have a try

These products have similar characteristics and price to the TP-Link Archer MR200. Compare the alternatives in order to make the best choice. Bluestacks TextNow Photomath

Quote Originally Posted by zimou13 View Post
    These products have similar characteristics and price to the TP-Link Archer MR200. Compare the alternatives in order to make the best choice. Bluestacks TextNow Photomath
    The TP-link Archer MR200 is a stationary router, not a MiFi. If you just like TP-Link brand, the TP-link M7650 is the most advanced mobile WiFi hotspot. If you accept other brands, you can refer to the similar model such as Huawei E5788, Netgear Aircard 810s, or Netgear Nighthawk M1.
    Share 4G/LTE Technologies & Gadgets: https://www.4gltemall.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kisserik93 View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi!

I'm planning to buy a new MIFI device and I'm thinking of buying a TP-Link M7650.
    There are few test of the product so I would like to ask you to share your opinions or experiences.
    Is this product the best currently in the TP-Link range??

Thank you
    The TP-link M7650 is really a good MIFI, if the price is lower, it would definitely be a good choice. In fact, there are really some other economical yet good quality MiFi, like Huawei E5577, the price is really awesome.