Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Unfortunately some reviewers are total idiots , that's not totally PC lol I know , but the only way to describe some ,they just like to see their name in lights on a review.

They complain that bits don't work but fail to mention they've messed with settings they have no clue about and rather than reset and start again ,soldier on digging a deeper hole
    and then blame the equipment saying its unreliable , do no internet searching to resolve their predicament but decide to spend hours writing a scathing review !!

I take reviews with a pinch of salt , forums normally get you better answers as idiots will get flamed very quickly by the other users.
    UK TalkTalk VDSL customer on 80/20 Mbps line.

Is tplink going to reply? Do they watch these forumís.

TP Link do not seem to be very active on the forum for some reason , don't expect them to reply , I have not seen or had a reply to any of my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    TP Link do not seem to be very active on the forum for some reason , don't expect them to reply , I have not seen or had a reply to any of my questions.
    Cheets Dink.Will email them. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Unbelivable ive bought a vr2800 and that doesnt have smb v2+.Ive sent an email to tech support and they say it will be forthcoming. So is old age. I cant belive they havent sorted this prior to release.The wifi issue is still there also. After reading some posts elsewhere it seems an issue with broadcom chipsets and apple stuff.I did see a funny change log for one tplink router that said wifi fix for android devices unreasonable behaviour.

Interesting you say Broadcom and Apple issues , which chipset for Wifi are Apple into at the moment then , not Broadcom I assume ?

Is it Atheros or Intel Wifi chipset ( I thought Broadcom and Apple were good pals , they were until recently or has all their work with Android / Linux pissed Apple off ? )

Did you email TP Link .com ? You will get far better response , UK support seems to tell you what you want to hear
    Last edited by Dink; 04-23-2018 at 19:20.