Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    That mean we all non-US user don't need to buy any TP-LINKS products anymore.

thank you, but if I updated this firmware, does my old setting will keeping @router? or I need to set them all again?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ic3b34r View Post
    thank you, but if I updated this firmware, does my old setting will keeping @router? or I need to set them all again?

Thanks
    for me, upgrading from 16xx to 17xx didn't change any of my settings (none that I have noticed, lol). I would recommend backing-up the router settings before the update anyway.

Thanks
    Beta 17 to 18 required no resetting , but I still save the config .bin file anyway before upgrading the FW , so far Beta FW 18 is pretty Stable for me (canadian version), not sure why it hasn't been made "Official" it is way better than the last one (161031 from Oct. 2016).

Try Atheros drivers 12.0.0.448 if you are still having issues with the QCA1674x Chip in some laptops ( aka the Killer Networks Bug ) the combo of them and FW18 seems to have fixed the Issue for me.

KB.

Thank you so much

I upgraded my router, and I find that web GUI with TP-LINK BETA's wallpaper is very ugly...
    how can i remove that wallpaper? thanks
    Last edited by ic3b34r; 05-08-2018 at 02:04.

Thank you so much

I upgraded my router, and I find that web GUI with TP-LINK BETA's wallpaper is very ugly...
    how can i remove that wallpaper? thanks
    You are right ...it is pretty Ugly but I don't know how to change it myself , thankfully I don't need to look at it often once the Router is working correctly.

KB.

Now you guys know why I don't dare to put this in the router. My company it admin will kill me if he sees it

Thanks KB, if you got any new firmware, please share it.

Bought this router and I think this is was mistake... Have 100Mbs internet on wifi 2.4ghz get 22mbs and 5ghz 45mbs on wire lan wan 90~95mbs

Quote Originally Posted by LeTuVis View Post
    Bought this router and I think this is was mistake... Have 100Mbs internet on wifi 2.4ghz get 22mbs and 5ghz 45mbs on wire lan wan 90~95mbs
    No firmware for EU version. Testing testing is what they say but I think TPlink does not care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by didot View Post
    No firmware for EU version. Testing testing is what they say but I think TPlink does not care anymore.
    Hah.. Four months for testing.... Maybe support team from Zimbabwe? Or tech support from Mozambique

^^^^^^^^^^^ Aw c'mon be fair try St Helena

Quote Originally Posted by LeTuVis View Post
    Hah.. Four months for testing.... Maybe support team from Zimbabwe? Or tech support from Mozambique
    I think they from Mars, Because they was say they are testing for a long long times... I think they need about 10 Light years for testing

How many months now? Still testing? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by didot View Post
    How many months now? Still testing? Makes no sense.
    Yes.. C7 v4, v5 getting new updates bug fixes.. But v2... Strange that support tiem 🙂 Zimbabwe