Archer C1200 DDNS unable to login....

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi guys , Anyone facing the same problem ? please advise ....Name:  1.png
Views: 1044
Size:  151.5 KB

sometimes the network is stable. You can login the dyndns.org to check whether it is connect or not connect.

Not Dyndns problem,both NO-IP and DYN also same.Other router no problem
    Ps : Router C1200 Provide by Telekom Malaysia Berhad

Quote Originally Posted by kissme22 View Post
    Not Dyndns problem,both NO-IP and DYN also same.Other router no problem
    Ps : Router C1200 Provide by Telekom Malaysia Berhad
    Hi , Mr kissme, u brought a new router ? Which model u are using ? xD # Mine also provide by Telekom Malaysia Berhad .

Which model u are using ? Mine also provided by Tm malaysia...

Hi Jasonothere,i didnt brought a new router yet,still wait for tp link technician to solve it....
    Not only me and you,my friend install unifi last month and meet a same issue with this Archer C1200 router,sad@@

Hi Jasonothere, im facing the same problem like yours. Failed to update DDNS. Any solutions for this? BTW, im using TIME.

Hi Jasonothere, im facing the same problem too. Failed to update DDNS. Got any solutions now? Btw, im using TIME.

I also face this issue, but tplink technical support tell me that there will be a firmware to resolve this issue asap.

And there is a temp solution for this : When you use PPPoE dial-up, please change it to Dynamic IP, and then back to PPPoE dial-up.

I have tested it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvelly View Post
    I also face this issue, but tplink technical support tell me that there will be a firmware to resolve this issue asap.And there is a temp solution for this : When you use PPPoE dial-up, please change it to Dynamic IP, and then back to PPPoE dial-up. I have tested it works.
    Hi Lurvelly, you mean change it to dynamic Ip then save it?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffneoh View Post
    Hi Lurvelly, you mean change it to dynamic Ip then save it?
    hello ~ sorry for late reply , this router is actually belongs to one of my client,i brought a New Asus router for him ... Everything works great now .

Hi everyone, i manage to follow the step provided by Lurvelly, everything works ok. Now we just need to wait for new firmware to update the router.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffneoh View Post
    Hi everyone, i manage to follow the step provided by Lurvelly, everything works ok. Now we just need to wait for new firmware to update the router.
    wow...Good news . gonna try it later xD , i got another client just upgrade to unifi.

Junior Member sky06walker is on a distinguished road
    Can describ more on the step(s) coz i cant set it up as well

Junior Member dmling84 is on a distinguished road

Solution

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvelly View Post
    I also face this issue, but tplink technical support tell me that there will be a firmware to resolve this issue asap.And there is a temp solution for this : When you use PPPoE dial-up, please change it to Dynamic IP, and then back to PPPoE dial-up. I have tested it works.
    It works!! Thanks Lurvelly!!After login with browser http://192.168.0.1/webpages/login.html1. Go to "Advance" >> "Internet"2. Internet Connection Type: (change to) Dynamic IP (then save and wait until it shows "Saved")3. Internet Connection Type: (change back to) PPPoE (then save and wait until it shows "Saved")4. Go to "Dynamic DNS" (login with your NO-IP username and password. "Login and Save" it and it shows "Success!") BTW, I'm TIME user.Firmware version: 1.0.0 Build 20171130 rel.34681Hope this can help you all.