Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am still having the problem and just figured support gave up on trying to help me.

Did you get in contact with TP-Link support recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin SG View Post
    Did you get in contact with TP-Link support recently?
    Support contacted me last night and sent me a debug version of the app which i installed and captured the log files and sent them to them last night. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Still need a fix...

Awesome, I'll keep checking this thread and see what you find out.

Let me know if I can help.
    Last edited by Jophba; 09-07-2017 at 19:54. Reason: out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by smejicoiii View Post
    Support contacted me last night and sent me a debug version of the app which i installed and captured the log files and sent them to them last night. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.
    Good news! Please keep updating~

I also sent log files in, no updates yet. From the log files, it looks like traffic is incorrectly resolving to an IPv4 address on T-Mobile LTE, but ends up at a different address on WiFi. It even works if I tether my T-Mobile iPhone to another T-Mobile iPhone.

Should be a simple fix, either their server is misconfigured or the app is getting cellular access in a strange way on iOS.

OK they have found the issue and i just tested a beta version of the app and it now works for me over LTE. So if you were having this problem stay tuned you will have a fix soon for it.

Great!!!

Banned mapedliz is on a distinguished road

Discounts! makeup products

Discounts! best products for hair Products which fall under this return policy can be returned domestically, as long as they are unused and in the original packaging. No questions asked! If a product that falls under this guarantee is found to be counterfeit, you will get a full refund (shipping costs included). READ MORE Cognac Smooth Leather Belt ( 81.60 $)Loumesi face concealer cream make up primer invisible pore wrinkle cover pores concealer foundation base maquiagem ( 13.99 $)New pattern genuine leather women's short design wallet fashion classic crocodile pattern purse female wallets cowhide 3 colors ( 23.40 $)Buono, ViktorOriginal Haier SWR Pathfinder Vacuum Cleaner Robot-190.81 $7A Malaysian Curly Hair 3PCS Malaysian Virgin Hair Deep Curly Im Queen Hair Products 100% Human Hair Weave Mink Malaysian Hair ( 54.64 $)Van Patten, TimXK X252 5.8G FPV RC Quadcopter RTF-175.89 $20 24 28' Brand Trolley bag With TSA Lock Hook Up PC & Aluiminum Frame Universal Wheel Rolling Carry-Ons Luggage Travel Suitcase ( 139.99 $)Black friday fashion genuine leather women clutch wallet 3 fold crocodile head woman's purse carteras cellphone bag ( 21.00 $)Car battery charger 12v 24v full automatic electric car battery charger intelligent pulse repair type 100ah for motorcycle ( 52.52 $)MARC 45S Acetate Round Aviator Womens Sunglasses ( 150.00 $)ORDRO SW25 Smartwatch Phone-54.15 $New 2015 hot network game dota 2 pendant necklace europe america women and men enamel necklace ( 1.00 $)Glove Box Catch Handle Cover For Ford Mondeo MK3 Saloon Estate Hatchback 2000-2007 Lock Assy Only LHD ( 7.43 $)