Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

~5x/week reboot needed due to "error code: 1, internal error" (archer mr200)

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,I am using an archer mr200 in Spain with an amena SIM. Almost every day there comes a moment when the I lose internet access. When I then login to the router, I get the "error code : 1 internal error " message displayed. The admin console doesn't show up... (But I can click the link to reboot the device). With reboot the problem is gone. Very annoying. And in my setup (router in my vacation home) a real killer as I can not restart remotely. Anyone having an idea how to solve this?Thanks a lot in advance!
    Attached Images  

What's the firmware version of the MR200? You may try update it to the latest one. Also try contact TP-Link tech support to see whether they have any ideas.

Latest firmware (160905) is in place. Will contact support as suggested.Thank.

Hello !

I'm having the same problem with my MR200 (I'm from France and working with "Free mobile")
    Do you have any solution from TP-Link support ?

Thanks

I installed a new beta Firmware. Errors have reduced (but not gone away entirely).

Thank you for your answer

Do you have any link to download it ? I can't found this beta firmware myself

I just see MR200 V2, maybe V1 have material problems...

Thank you very much, I'll try this.

Hi

I am also having the same error code on the MR200. If somebody has a fix or found a solution, kindly share.

Thanks everyone.

I have the same problem too on EE in the UK. Firmware is Firmware Version:0.9.1 1.1 v004a.0 Build 160905 Rel.60037nHardware Version:Archer MR200 v1 00000000

Hello

I don't have time for the moment to try beta software. I think I will try LEDE unofficial firmware if the official beta don't work better.
    I'll go back to tell you the results if you want...

Junior Member Snoops is on a distinguished road
    Same problem here in Switzerland with Orange/Salt.....random disconnection ! Got the latest firmware ! ZeWeLL keep us update about the unofficial firmware ! Thanks

Hi,

Same behavior for me ! Very annoying.

A simple reboot and the problem is fixed...

Firmware:
    0.9.1 1.1 v004a.0 Build 160905 Rel.60037n

Hardware:
    Archer MR200 v1 00000001

Does anyone has a solution ?

Thank you !

Have no ideal , suggest you guys to contact the support team at support@tp-link.com, they will response.