Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

How to check sync rate

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I am using tplink router to connect to the dsl line and I use it with a microtik router.I get the connection from tplink and give the connection to the microtik one. I can log in to the microtik router remotely through a VPN. I know how to do a sync rate test after login to the tplink router when a pc is directly connected to the tplink one. I want to know is there a way to check the sync rate by using the terminal in the microtik. I can telnet to the tplink modem from the microtik router. I want to know how to check the sync rate using the command line?

what is the model number of router tplink?

I think maybe you can check out the sync rate from the statistics tab of the router or to be more specific i think there is a sub category in Online Essay Writing Service the statistics tab named 'xdsl' which can provide all the information regarding the router connection.

Junior Member emmaalbert is on a distinguished road
    I am utilizing tplink switch to associate with the dsl line and I utilize it with a microtik Do my Assignment for Me UK router I get the association from tplink and give the association with the microtik one. I can sign in to the microtik switch remotely through a VPN. I know how to do a match up rate test after login to the tplink switch when a pc is straightforwardly associated with the tplink one. I need to know is there an approach to check the sync rate by utilizing the terminal in the microtik.

Junior Member elianahermione is on a distinguished road
    My guess is that it's an open wireless access point in your vicinity the access point is Essay Time a model of the TP-Link brand of networking products. The default SSID may be "tp link". You should be able to keep connecting to it for free until the owner secures it with an encryption protocol.