Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

TL-SG108E - can't write configuration

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I have just bought a TL-SG108E, V2.

I can log in to the web configuration GUI without any problems but I can't actually change anything. When I click on the 'apply' or 'save' buttons nothing happens at all.

What is wrong?

What do you mean with "nothing happens at all"? "Save config" not working or not saving settings over a reboot? If the latter, see http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....l=1#post202086. If the former: try another browser.

I meant "nothing happes", i.e. when I clicked on 'Apply' there was no feedback at all and the change wasn't saved. If I went to another screen after changing the IP for example and then returned the IP hadn't been changed..

It would seem that it was just a one-off situation, I turned the switch off and then on again and now it works as it should. When I click on 'Apply' I get a yellow response line saying that my change has worked.

Now I can play and see if it does what I need! :-)

I can log in to the web configuration GUI without any problems but I can't actually change anything. When I click on the 'apply' or 'save' buttons nothing happens at all.

I also like you

I also like you

Junior Member Cedric Poirson is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

i have the same problem of you. It's impossible to write the config with the last firmware (

1.0.2 Build 20160526 Rel.34615)

I hope this problem will have a solution promptly. if not, I will send the material to amazon for default.
    I use as browser google chrome (60.0.3112.113 (64 bits) ) in OSX (10.12.6 ).

Cedric

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Poirson View Post

i have the same problem of you. It's impossible to write the config with the last firmware (

1.0.2 Build 20160526 Rel.34615)

I hope this problem will have a solution promptly.
    You did read that the thread opener fixed his problem? Although most certainly unrelated to the hick-ups your browser/setup/config causes, the latest software for the TL-SG108E is a beta from 2017-07-17, which fixes another bug. Works even on HW V2 of the switch and also with OS/X under Chrome, Firefox and Safari for me.

For the beta firmware, see http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....l=1#post211892