Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You need to use the DDNS function on your router together with the virtual server/port forwarding function. For the virtual server/port forwarding function, you can assign different external port number to the 5 cameras, like 80, 8080, 81,82,83, etc. Then you can access 1 camera with the domain name:80, and others with domain name: 8080/81/82/83. Basically to do that, you only use one domain name for 5 cameras, and identify them by the port number.

Also there is a website, tplinkcloud.com, which is used to access the camera remotely via the TP-Link cloud account. I think that one is easier to use since there is no configuration needed on your router.

Sorry for the delay for feedback ... I was traveling to work ...
    I performed the procedure you suggested above identifying the cameras only by ports and I used the same DDNS name for all ... apparently it worked OK they are reconnecting ... I looked for suport with tp-link and the company said it will not return the DDNS function ... and that is to use the cloud of hers ... I particularly think the tp-link app is not perfect ... I use the tiny cam pro and blue iris where all the cameras work simultaneously. Thanks for your help, without it I would continue with the problem of reconnecting my nc250 THANK YOU!

I was able to resolve the problem with your support as follows.

11 units nc250

I assign 1 ip manual on all nc250 and 1 port for each nc250 and I configured on the router the ip and ports ...

In the router the DDNS function was used a single DDNS address for all the nc250 identifying them in the blue iris and tiny cam pro sofware with the DDNS and its assigned ports

Hi Robson-sp, is there any update on your issue? Actually you can also view the camera via could web :https://www.tplinkcloud.com/ or you can manage by the tpcamera app
    For further help, it is suggested to contact support@tp-link.com