Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

[NC250] DDNS lost after upgrading to 1.2.1 b170515

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I've just lost the configuration of ddns after the firmware upgrade, couldn't find it anywhere in the embedded webserver.
    Is the functionality completely gone? Is there any workaround?
    Thanks

This function has been removed from the new firmware since we can use cloud account to view the camera.

I need to get back the DNS function or downgraded from finrware to the previous version where the DNS function is available because I use this function.

Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Robson-sp View Post
    I need to get back the DNS function or downgraded from finrware to the previous version where the DNS function is available because I use this function.Thanks for listening.
    Same here

Does anyone have a solution to the problem that TP LINK created by removing the DNS function from the ipcamera nc250 configuration? Can anyone solve it? Or downgraded to the previous version of finrware?

Tks

no idea, but you can contact TP-Link support and ask for suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by flying snow View Post
    no idea, but you can contact TP-Link support and ask for suggestion.
    Suggested and still not answered

Tp-link technical support has no solution. My 5 ipcameras nc250 are bad without the DNS function because it loses ip and does not reconnect.

Tp-link technical support has no solution. My 5 ipcameras nc250 are bad without the DNS function because it loses ip and does not reconnect.