Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Post TP LINK CPE 210 flashing led lights no LAN connection

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

I recently bought a tp link cpe 210. problem started when it recently reset it settings( on its own* ) ,had to program it again,the following day it reset itself and i couldn,t not access it through LAN. On top of it all the power light is steadily on but the rest of the LED lights keef flash once every after a few seconds,its not adapter cause have tested with other adapters,i can't do a firmware recovery cause i can't connect to the LAN,anybody got a solution?

Seems strange...Did it ever work well? Can you reset it manually successfully, if so, then can you login its web interface for management/firmware recovery?
    Besides, how many CPEs do you have? Only this one has issue? What's your topology and operation mode of your CPE210?

Quote Originally Posted by xingdeer View Post
    Seems strange...Did it ever work well? Can you reset it manually successfully, if so, then can you login its web interface for management/firmware recovery?Besides, how many CPEs do you have? Only this one has issue? What's your topology and operation mode of your CPE210?
    i have hard reset it several times. i have six cpe 210 and one 5210g.Topologymikrotik-switch-cpe 1,cpe 2,cpe 3,5210g,cpe 4/cpe repeater 1,cpe repeater 2

You can try to recovery your device as follow:

http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....light=recovery