Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Black screen when trying to watch from a smart phone

Model : NC450

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 1.2.4 built 170322

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello to every one,
    I have Samsung Grand prime smart phone and with the application provided by TP LINK I'm trying to watch the camera locally or using internet from a distance.. Unfortunately the smart phone show a black screen without a transfer rate (0 kb\s) but the label in the upper right corner of the screen shows "ON LINE"...I made a reset to the camera and to my smart phone but in vain....For an instance i had a transfer rate value 10 kb\s but still black screen....any suggestions to this kind of problem????
    Thank you very much for your time...

tap

Quote Originally Posted by iraklis View Post
    Model : NC450

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 1.2.4 built 170322

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello to every one,
    I have Samsung Grand prime smart phone and with the application provided by TP LINK I'm trying to watch the camera locally or using internet from a distance.. Unfortunately the smart phone show a black screen without a transfer rate (0 kb\s) but the label in the upper right corner of the screen shows "ON LINE"...I made a reset to the camera and to my smart phone but in vain....For an instance i had a transfer rate value 10 kb\s but still black screen....any suggestions to this kind of problem????
    Thank you very much for your time...
    .......................................Tap the screen to move to the live screen

I think the best you should bring your smartphone for experts to they exam and fix this error.
    rolling sky