Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Macbook can't connect to RE350

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello,

I have an Wi-Fi Range Extender RE350. I am having trouble connecting 1 of my Macbook to the RE350. It keeps throwing error "Invalid Password" despite multiple retries with the correct password (i'm very sure of that). Anyone facing the same problem?

Thanks,
    JS

Have you checked different SSID on the repeater? Then your computer have asked about password?
    I know, my English isn't perfect but I'm trying

I have the same problem. I went through the setup process multiple times with the same result. The unit does not get an ip addressed assigned I believe due to the fact that the password isn't recognized for it asks for the correct password to be provided although the correct password was given initially. ???

I'm encountering the exact same issue on my Macbook Pro and Macbook Air. I've tried using the main router's SSID and also assigning a new SSID to the RE305's networks and neither works.

My iPhone connects to the RE305's extended network without an issue.

My main router is an Asus RT-AC68R.

Same issue

Had anyone found a solution to this problem yet? I am having the same issue as well. With the extender present my MacBook oddly cannot connect. With it turned off my MacBook connects fine.All my other devices iPad iPhone thinkpad have no problems connecting with the extender present. This is really frustrating, might just return it for something better if I can figure this out soon.