Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Load Balance Router To WiFi Router

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I have 3 broadband internet connection at my office and considering to aggregate three of them with TL-R480T+ router for bandwidth bonding. Then, I am thinking to use that combined connection to Wireless router. Can this be the right ways to do what i am going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by w20grippy View Post
    Can this be the right ways to do what i am going to do?
    The R480T+ supports load balancing, not bonding. Difference is that you will need three separate sessions to get them balanced over three uplinks with load balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by R1D2 View Post
    The R480T+ supports load balancing, not bonding. Difference is that you will need three separate sessions to get them balanced over three uplinks with load balancing.
    Please suggest me a bandwidth aggregation/bonding router at minimal budget.

You did overlook the most important part of FAQ 715:

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 0
Size:  21.7 KB

Again: load balancing is not NIC bonding.

Quote Originally Posted by R1D2 View Post
    You did overlook the most important part of FAQ 715:

Attachment 5174

Again: load balancing is not NIC bonding.
    Thanks for clarification to this FAQ. However, my question was about setting up another WiFi router such LoadBalanceRouter>>WiFiRouter, just considering a load balancing has been done with proper configuration. I need to setup this because of failure of connectivity which is very frequent at the place where I am trying to set it up. Could that work actually? I need to stay online always from a single WiFi SSID and one connection remains online always though there is so much fail-over, not the multiple lines goes offline at the same time.

Sure, that will work. You even could use a WiFi AP instead of a WiFi router or configure the WiFi router as an AP.