Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

i am looking outdoor directional router for 200-300 meter range

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

For all the outdoor APs as below, 200~300 meter range is just a piece of cake.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/biz-list-37.html

While you also need to pay attention that the wireless communication is bi-directional, so you can post your detailed requirement here.

I need to buy a directional router.. which is cover only a certain direction.i have 30+ mobile wifi users. I want they can use my wifi signal by my directional router... they are located in south part of my house. so i want to place my router in south part that it can cover only south part 200-300 meters or more..

I have to say, although TP-Link outdoor APs can cove a range of 200-300 meters, but the mobile phones can't receive a wifi signal 200 meters away. All because the wireless communication is mutual.

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by remonx6 View Post
    so i want to place my router in south part that it can cover only south part 200-300 meters or more..
    Install an EAP110-Outdoor at the place your mobile users are located (if they are inside a building, use an indoor AP instead). Wire this AP to a CPE510 and feed it using a second CPE510 located at your home. However, for 30+ users you probably might need two EAPs and two CPEs for the south part.