Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Member abarrio is on a distinguished road

Angry HS100. Same problem.

I have the same problem with a HS100 unit. Every 2-3 days, the unit is unreachable with the Kasa App and the wifi and power leds are off. I have to unplug and plug again to solve the problem.

HS105 Keep Falling off from network

Good morning,I am a student at the end of study,I have to implement the T-spline method from a point cloud Im lost,I do not know where I beginPLEASE, if anyone can help me???Tha Morris carried the Redskins into the playoffs down the stretch with a gimpy RGIII at quarterback. Peyton's little brother continued to drive fantasy owner's nuts due to his inconsistency but 24 TD's is not bad at all. Cheap Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys It does look like a trap but take the New Orleans Saints -4 over the Arizona Cardinals. He should have been relegated to lowest depths of football hell. Sally Reynolds is a 41 year sales rep and mother of two living in Dallas TX. Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys Polamalu also believes the NFL's stance could reduce the activity's recognition in Europe, exactly where the 49ers and Broncos played on Sunday. The NFL is aggressively marketing its game abroad, with speak that London could have a franchise inside ten years. Cheap Team USA Jerseys These players are high risk/high reward plays that may be the difference between a win and a loss. The Ravens could no longer afford to pay Boldin's $6 million annual salary. Other menu items include sandwiches, Buffalo wings and salads. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys college football, nfl week 1Paradise Picks is a collection of 5 low value players who are decent spot starts for owners dealing with bye week gaps or injuries. These players are high risk/high reward plays that may be the difference between a win and a loss. hogan modelli donna After Felix Jones fantasy football day in week five it may be tempting to start Jones against the Minnesota Vikings. Don't start Jones on any fantasy football team until either Marion Barber goes down or they play against a team that cannot stop the run. Sit Felix Jones unless the third fantasy football running back on the roster is ranked th David Johnson jersey or lower. Cheap LosAngeles Clippers Jerseys nfl coach of the year, free fantasy football, fantasy football draftsThe Cardinals won nine games in the regular season. They only won three games outside of their pathetic division. When compared to most Super Bowl teams, their defense is a joke. .

Since there was nothing forthcoming I decided to play around a bit more. It seems the HS100's are stable on the network and believe this should work for the HS105's. But this is going to be specific to the Netgear R7000 router. This is what I have set to keep these on the netwrok:

1. It seems they may be wireless channel specific so I've set the 2.4GHz channel to 5 and the mode up to 600Mbps. Also Enable 20/40 MHz Coexistence is turned on.
    2. I found I couldn't have two HS100's next to each other which may become a problem again.
    3. QOS is turned on and their priority is set to high
    4. They have been given static IP's
    5. I am not combining 2.4Ghz and 5GHz channels in to one SSID

I can't say for sure which of the above combination make the difference, only that these are my settings. I hope these help someone.

Regards

Junior Member BioProf is on a distinguished road
    SOLVED. Followed suggestion/hint that I read two days ago (this forum, I think; perhaps not this threat) and so far it's worked. My HS105 disappeared regularly. Could not access it via Google Mini nor via KASA app on Android smartphone. But when it was "there" two days ago, I made itsthen current IP assignment from the DHCP on my router permanent/fixed. There has been no problem since. HW 1 SW 1.5.1

Oh the irony. The morning after my last post above one of the switches dropped off the network. So while the situation seems to have improved it is by no means solved. However, the Nighthawk R7000 router I recently bought is looking more and more like the culprit. It is a terrible router, worse than the Virgin Hub2ac I have. Things seem to drop on and off the network all the time. So while there may be something TP-Link can do to remedy the situation I'm now taking my complaint to Netgear. One last thing I've done to try to aid the situation. On this router I restart the wireless at 05:00 every morning. So far, so good. All HS devices attached again.