Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This speed test i did not make on the wireless side, is on the desktop Ethernet LAN!
    @R1D2 I followed your suggestions on the Wi-Fi side, the problem persists,i changed the channels, i still receive disconnections and drops on 2.4Ghz!
    Last edited by oliver44; 04-25-2017 at 08:16.

First error on the side of LAN, without a desktop connection and without having access to the router interface. On the wi-fi side there i have connection!
    The connection of LAN returned after pressing the on / off button on the router,system log is poor created, after a router restart he loses all logs !
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by oliver44; 04-25-2017 at 06:04.

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver44 View Post
    This speed test i did not make on the wireless side, is on the desktop Ethernet LAN!
    @R1D2 I followed your suggestions on the Wi-Fi side, the problem persists,i changed the channels, i still receive disconnections and drops on 2.4Ghz!
    Ok, so you measured WAN speed. What is the guaranteed uplink speed your providers sold you? What results give the speed test at http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest after selecting the proper connection type (select fiber or cable before testing)? Post the link to the results here.

Next, you are posting Windows diagnostics to "proof" that the Archer has a malfunction. This is no reliable diagnostics of the router, but only of the overall setup including your PC and there can be serious configuration/setup faults on every device from the ISPs cable modem over the Archer up to the Windows PC.

I never ever had such trouble with none of over 1,500 TP-Link WiFi routers I currently have in the field, ranging from WDRs to Archers.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer77 View Post
    And one stream NOT max 433 Mbit/s wireless.
    One 802.11ac stream on the C2600 maxes out at 433 Mbit/s wireless speed. The C2600 provides 4 spatial streams thus achieving 4 x 433 Mbit/s = 1,732 Mbit/s in total which is maximum speed in MU-MIMO mode. MU-MIMO is Multi-User Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Technology and as the name says, those streams serve multiple users.

Just read the links I posted to learn something about your Archer C2600.

The second location, the same internet provider, but another router capable for gigabit internet 1Gbps ASUS AC-56-U cu FW alternativ HGGomes !
    Attached Images  

I have invested some money in this router somewhere at 250 euros, my desktop has been purchased for two months ago, and you tell me that my desktop has some problems, It is possible i do not say anything....
    With the old wdr3600 router I did not have problems like that, i dropped it because it is not capable of 1Gbps with IPv6 dual-stack...!

Gentlemen from tplink, i would like to investigate the issues listed by me!

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by oliver44 View Post
    and you tell me that my desktop has some problems, It is possible i do not say anything....
    I told you that it's not very helpful to use Windows network diagnostics to proof possible problems with the WAN port of anther device.

See, in this forum users try to give useful tips and help to other users. If you don't try to troubleshoot the case systematically, I can't help you either.

BTW: I'm not from TP-Link. If you think your router is broken or the firmware is faulty, contact TP-Link support directly: http://ticket.tp-link.com/, maybe they can help. Good luck!

The router was sent in service, they changed my device to a new one!
    Problems persist, i think it is the firmware problem,this picture says everything packets lost on the wifi side!
    Attached Images  

Hello

I installed the latest version of Archer C2600 (UN) software _V1_170306, some issues related to speed on the 2.4Ghz wifi side have solved, but the disconnect issues persist sometimes!

I made a check with the old router wdr3600 rev.1.5 soft ver .150518, and i do not have these problems!

I bought this router C2600 because the old router wdr3600 was not able to support 1 GB speed with ipv6 dual-stack PPPoE !

I think this is a soft bug, i tried to send ping to my smart TV LG 42LN575S , and here sometimes there are packet losses!

I made this test ping because i saw that i had interruptions through smart share, when i wanted to see a movie via 5GHz wireless!

These two problems have not met on the old router in the wirles side!

The second problem is support for software optimization on the side 1 GB speed with ipv6 dual-stack PPPoE, in test speed from https://speedtest6.ziggo.nl/ for ipv6 i do not pass by 675Mbps!

If you look over pictures in speed test in dual stock the speed is very good 937 Mbps, my internet provider http://www.rcs-rds.ro they are not limited to peering!

Thx
    Attached Images        
    Last edited by oliver44; 05-27-2017 at 11:34.