Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member ansishihi is on a distinguished road

Help with antenna

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

So I have a wi-fi antenna for my pc, I had just reset my windows 10 computer, and I couldn't find any wireless networks after this. The antenna was half plugged in when I tried to find wifi networks. Once I fully plugged it in, I still couldn't find any networks. I tried half-plugging it in - I could finally view a list of wifi networks. Once I tried to connect to my wireless network, something happened and I couldnt see any networks anymore. After a few seconds they became visible again, tried connecting, and the same thing happened. Antenna - Model: TL-WN751ND Ver 1.2

Members kevsh is on a distinguished road
    Turn off you PC and unplug the power cord, and make sure the PCI card is fully plugged in the slot completely. Then make sure your antenna is properly installed. I must remind, this product is at its end of life with no driver support for windows 10. You may get it to work which is great.

Help with antenna

Wow you are located at a great spot for free ota. Any out door antenna Will work. Have you picked one yet? fitzgerald jersey threat, nfl 2010 season, fantasy football draftJust how well do you know Jordin Sparks? I've been hearing how it may be unfair for Melinda Doolittle to win, since she has such an unfair advantage over the other participants because she is a professional singer. They are wrong. Musicians and singers do not have an easy time finding a gig . Anything that could make life easier for them, they should definitely do. hogan stivaletti donna Lastly, the Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with former Seattle Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck. Texas A&M's Ryan Swope was a nice surprise, and TCU's Josh Boyce did well also. Arizona Cardinals - Patrick Willis, LB (San Francisco 49ers). Cheap Calgary Flames Jerseys 2012 nfl draft, cardinals sideline tickets, arizona cardinals, fitzgerald jerseySuper Bowl weekend is less than two weeks away and you were just informed that your family is taking a trip to Florida the same weekend. Except, instead of heading to Tampa Bay on Feb. 1, you will be visiting Mickey Mouse in Central Florida. Well, have no fear, there are places to go watch Super Bowl XLIII, that are Disney free, but full of family fun. wholesale Toronto BlueJays Jerseys SAN DIEGO State (plus-five) at NEW MEXICO: A Lobo is a wolf. A Bruin is a bear. An Aztec is an Indian, which thousands of years ago probably hunted and ate each. Good enough for me. www.cot.nu The Tyrann Mathieu jersey secondary is their best asset, which is bad news for Bradford in his first start. There has been a recent report that Heath Miller could become a victim of salary cap cuts. Defense and clutch quarterbacks win championships. ebay scarpe hogan donna Are you familiar with the best HGH therapy on the market? Manning with Reggie Wayne as his obvious number one receiver also had Dallas Clark and Austin Collie to throw to this year. Allen caught 45 passes for 521 yards (11.6 per) and 3 touchdowns. hogan marrone april thelarry fitzgerald, nfl week 2 picks, thelarry fitzgerald, cardinals sideline ticketsWhen the St. Louis Rams take the field for their 2013 NFL season opener late Sunday afternoon at the Edward Jones Dome, they are likely to find out that their longtime NFC West rival, the Arizona Cardinals, look a lot different than they did last season. .