Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: App and Grous

App and Grous

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello. I just recently purchased my bulbs and I am currently using the KASA app but wondering, i have about 12 devices and is there a way to organize it by room? As I add more bulbs and plugs it is going to get a little tiresome to scroll through those I'm not wanting to control. If there is a different app to use besides the KASA to do this please let me know.

Thanks
    -GregCPX

AutomationManager has some features to make it easier to organize - groups (that can be roomes) and various grouping widgets (so you don't need to open the app at all).

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP_AutomationManager View Post
    AutomationManager has some features to make it easier to organize - groups (that can be roomes) and various grouping widgets (so you don't need to open the app at all).
    Hey Mike,

Thanks for the reply. First I apologize I didn't check my work. That should have said Groups not Grous. What is or where can I find out more info on AutomationManager? Is this a TPLink product or 3rd party? Thanks in advance!
    -G

And I should have said "rooms" not "roomes" .

AutomationManager is a 3rd party paid app (about what it would cost to buy me a beer) and provides a fair bit of automation to extend what Kasa provides. In this particular case you can use groups and widgets (and group widgets) to build yourself a control console organized any way you'd like. You can find more details here: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/faq/wemomanager.