Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks a lot. Worked like a charm. Testing both with new 3.2.4b version. Speed looks similar, I will inform later about stability.

Thank you @The Vogon for sharing this!
    I installed it on my two V1 devices and they work better. The router says the connection is dropped and re-established some times per hour, but fewer times than before. Streaming/downloading things works fine. This and the latest internal PLC tool which can set the power saving mode for the powerline devices makes the setup finally work as it should from the start.
    This or the beta FW from August is the best dor me.

Thanks again!

seams more stable, same speed

Does anyone know whether there's updated firmware suitable for Australian models?

Quote Originally Posted by WillyChuck View Post
    Does anyone know whether there's updated firmware suitable for Australian models?
    To answer my own question, TP-Link support say this: "AU devices can download the beta for EU. It doesn't matter."

But if I try to update via tpPLC it fails immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyChuck View Post
    Well now, firmware 3.4.2b has been published in the US. I tried that; it worked!

Maybe they will eventually get round to it on the UK site...

New firmware seens to works more stably and resolve some issues. It's good to run the latest firmware.

But when the 2nd LED is flashing red, there could be interference between the troublesome adapter and the master adapter. My suggestion is moving the troublesome adapter to a different power outlet or exchange its location with the other working daptes to see where the where the issue lies, whether it's a specific socket or a specific adapter.
    Last edited by Kevin SG; 09-04-2017 at 10:38.