Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

NC230 Motion detected recording

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello, I have the NC230 and am wondering how to set up the NC230 to detect motion and record locally? I do not have a FTP site, I am away all day and want any motion to record to a video clip, an alert on my phone or via email seems to be the only option, How do I set it to record the video file to my pc so that it can be viewed later? As I note that you can not upload to the cloud.
    Thanks

Not possible

Quote Originally Posted by markinhfx View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello, I have the NC230 and am wondering how to set up the NC230 to detect motion and record locally? I do not have a FTP site, I am away all day and want any motion to record to a video clip, an alert on my phone or via email seems to be the only option, How do I set it to record the video file to my pc so that it can be viewed later? As I note that you can not upload to the cloud.
    Thanks
    ..........i could not find a way to do that but the Panasonic version has a hub with recording as does the Netgear Arlo.......so i have retired the Tplink camera .The browser plug in no longer works & to get a live view locally i needed to log in with the password converted in Base64 !!!!! .....