[TL-ER6020] : IPSec Site2Site - Problem with Network Shares
Model : TL-ER6020
Hardware Version : v1.0
Firmware Version : 1.1.0 Build 20150416 Rel.35252
ISP : Orange Business [/COLOR]
I configured my T-ER6020 to enable Site to Site connexion ; using IPSec configuration.
Everything works perfectly with most of the computers included in my domain : they have access to the network shares of the distant site.
The problem is that it doesn't work with Windows 10 Pro - I can't access network share of a Windows 2012 Std Server.
The tests I've done :
- Ping from Windows 10 : OK
- Access to \\Server\Share : NOK
- Access to \\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\Share : NOK
- Reinstall a new Windows 10 : NOK
- Use DomainAdmin account on Win10 : NOK
- Use account on a Win7Pro : OK
- Use account from the distant site : OK
It seems that the problem comes from using Windows10Pro to access network shares throw an IPSec VPN !
Do someone have an idea ?
Thank you so much for your help ...
Last edited by Eric S; 04-04-2017 at 12:00.