Hardware Version :
Firmware Version :
ISP : [/COLOR]
I have 5 HS100 plugs.
Since the purchase.
1. Two of the plugs - only available "local".
2. One of them sometimes connects and is accessable remotely.
3. One of them is "up and down" all the time, mostly not accessable remotely.
4. Have reinstalled them many times - no change in their behavior.
5. Have tried all the recommended solutions - no change in their behavior.
6. The service on Casa is up and down, is there no quality at all in this app/service?
7. Frequently I'm informed that the device is not connected to my account.......nice feature.
So, how to get them to work?
I have 8 of D-Links plugs, no problems at all.
Anyone have any suggestion to solve the problem or should I just give up?
Have already spent way to many hours to get this problems solved.
After 3 hours of work on reset, reinstall......today I'm a bit fed up with this Product.
Best regards /H
Same thing here with 2 HS-100 and 2 HS-105... Not reliable... Will subscribe..
I'm having similar problems, it will only work over wifi, not over a regular cellular network. This is not a usefull item in that manner.
Tags for this Thread