Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Typical VPN PPTP cannot access Lan clients through VPN

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi All,
    I have TP Link Modems in bridge mode and the Router is set to PPPoe and the internet is working fine on both sites.

The VPN is connected and i cann access both routers on each end but not any LAN clients ie from the 192.168.10.x network i can access the router at 192.168.0.1 but cannot ping or access the pc at 192.168.0.2.
    i have searched around online and this seems to be a common TP link VPN router issue.
    The only thing im a little unsure about is the IP Pool on the Server VPN end.

Can you please assist or get someone to assist me.
    Am i correct in thinking that i should be able to access LAN computers from both sides?

Fixed

OK so to fix this issue i have figured out that you cannot run a PPTP vpn. i configured an ipsec as per this guide static.tp-link.com/resources/document/VPN_Config_Guide.pdf as the guide is for two differ models i just did the config the same way for the two routers all is now working. i can ping pcs on each remote site not just the routers.

Members Panda is on a distinguished road
    Hey, dude
    Could you tell me where you get this document? I cannot find it on the TP-link website.

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Could you tell me where you get this document? I cannot find it on the TP-link website.
    http://static.tp-link.com/resources/...nfig_Guide.pdf