Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Question CPE210 <===> WA5210G 2.4GHz

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Good, I am trying to create a point to point between these two teams, I could give a solution, I want to share internet from CPE210 to WA5210G, Thank you so much

------------------------------------------------
    Buenas, estoy intentando crear un punto a punto entre estos dos equipos, me podrian dar una solucion, quiero compartir internet desde el CPE210 al WA5210G,

Muchas Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by aldosan View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Good, I am trying to create a point to point between these two teams, I could give a solution, I want to share internet from CPE210 to WA5210G, Thank you so much

------------------------------------------------
    Buenas, estoy intentando crear un punto a punto entre estos dos equipos, me podrian dar una solucion, quiero compartir internet desde el CPE210 al WA5210G,

Muchas Gracias
    It's complicated! This CPE 210 is incompatible with any equipment other than itself! A mess! Try to select the B/G only mode in both CPEs. No N mode.

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sphreak View Post
    It's complicated! This CPE 210 is incompatible with any equipment other than itself! A mess!
    What makes you think so? My CPE210 is compatible with any other 2.4 GHz device and works fine with TL-WA7210, the successor of the TL-WA5210. No problem at all.

Qué problema hay?