+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LB130 Flickers

LB130 Flickers

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

my bulb flickers.....any reason why?

I have the same, or similar problem. I have some LB120s that are rock-solid, no issues with any of them. But I also have 1 LB130, and it "flickers." It doesn't do it all the time, and seems to happen more frequently at dimmer settings. It's almost like it might be heat-related, as the bulb tends to get pretty warm at bright settings and is less prone to the problem. When it does flicker, typically at dimmer settings, it is a very quick dropout (a few milliseconds)..... just enough to make it annoying. I haven't noticed this happening for a few days now and I usually have the bulb on at about a 20% brightness, so the problem, for me anyways, is intermittent.

I have no solutions as of yet...

Anyone else seeing this?

I just bought the LB130 last week and anytime I use white light at over 40% it starts flickering. It's not a quick flicker, but about every second it gets brighter and then goes back to the chosen color. All my firmware is up to date so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Glad it's just not me.

I have had 3 LB130s for about two weeks. I have just had my first occurrence of flicker. Mine is flicker at low or high brightness, and white or color mode. Does anyone from TP-Link ever respond on one of these forums?