Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

PA4020 and 4010 Connection problem, drops

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello,

i am using one PA4010 with my router and 2xPA4020, one with my TV and one with my PC in different rooms. I bought the 4020 kit cause i am thinking of buying a ps4 in future. My problem is that now and then i am losing connection. On both adapters.. Netflix on TV can be torture sometimes, playing games on PC online is not possible. I am sure that the adapters may cause the probs cause i can use wifi as usual in these specific 1-2 minutes of the disconnection. At first i thought that my Internet provider is the reason i have the disconns and i was sure that the adapters are stable, but i moved couple of months now and its the same.

I bought the adapters 2015 and 2016. I dont know if this is a known issue and if there is a firmware or update for.

Do you have any solution or hint for me?

Thank you in advance,

aramatan

Hello? Are you going to answer?

same issues here!! network drops sometimes, at first I thought was a problem with the router, then changed the router
    and I still have this issue (in my case a kit of TP-PA4010 (UK) v1.2, on TP Link's site there is NO utility/firmware for this model.
    I would like a reply from TP-Link about this.

Is there any support from tp-link? Did they answer??

I had some email exchange with TPlink support, I have the impression they started to ask the same questions all over again,
    I don't think they are really interested about this issue.

LoL..i emailed them too but got no answer yet.this is a very shitty tech support forum.. i didnt find one answer from tplink in none thread.. not only related to our problem but at all threads.. i know that forums are supposed to minimalize the need of a supportteam cause there are massprob solusion and consumers helping each other out but this here is outraging... i m thinking of getting rid of this shitpowerlines and stop buying tplink stuff...

I dont know if this is a known issue and if there is a firmware or update for.

Do you have any solution or hint for me