Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member DNL is on a distinguished road

AC 2600v Wifi Issue on Android

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

[h=2]Android not really working when connected to Wifi via Archer C2600v router[/h]
    Model : Archer C2600v

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : ?

Hello everyone,

When i use the wifi with my smartphone i have a traffic rate of about 50kb or less, so its unbelievably slow. I have a 120mbit/s internet connection. Besides a few Apple Products such as MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, iPad and iPhone i also have an older Blackberry Z30. All of them are running fine and have a really fast Internet access. The only problem i have since the new router are my two Android devices. One is an older Asus Tablet and the other is my Huawei Mate 9. I am not familiar with the versions of these two android OS, i think the Huawei has Android 6 or 7 and the Asus Tablet probably 4 or 5. Anyway, my phone is performing absolutely fine, when i use the wifi at my company, but not at home. I was wondering if there are others out here having similar issues or hopefully HAD similar issues and are able to help me with this router and its setup. Is there a certain way to setup the AC2600v, so that these devices are also having full speed access? Is this Issue rather an Android issue then a set up issue? I am sorry if my question is silly, but i am really not the tech dude. Thanks for any help.
    DNL

Junior Member lord2k3 is on a distinguished road
    Hi DNL,

maybe your Android devices works with 2,4ghz and the other devices with 5ghz?
    You could check your 2,4ghz Settings.
    => Channels (problems with other devices)
    Try a fixed Channel