Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Same issue.

Losing access to tplinkwifi.net as well on wired connection. Only fix is to restart the router.

Router seems more stable when only 2.4GHz enabled.

As this point, I am wondering whether to just return this device and get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalRailRoadGuy View Post
    Oh man, me too! I really don't want to shell out the money for another router, but if they don't fix it soon, I may have to, and it's successor definitely won't be a TP-Link. By the way, the last time they updated the FW on this was last July, ouch. I'm pretty disappointed at the lack of support on this.
    Yeah..I'm surprised at the lack of firmware updates as well. My Asus was awesome and stable. May have to go back.

Junior Member cbharat is on a distinguished road
    I have the same issue with the router disconnecting sporadically. Sometimes this happens only for a few seconds and sometimes this lasts for more than half an hour. Is there a root cause for this?

Junior Member rtist2g is on a distinguished road
    I'd like to add my name to the list for this issue. It seems that the 5Ghz has more problems, but the 2.4Ghz radio also locks up after a period of a few days, causing me to restart the router. I know when it happens because my music going to my airport express stops. That's on the 2.4Ghz radio.

Administrator tplink has disabled reputation
    Hi All,

As this issue is a little complicated, it's recommended to submit a ticket to tp-link's ticket system. So that someone will handle your case.
    http://ticket.tp-link.com

Buy this router ac3150 in amazon.com on March 9 2017 I received it on March 14, 2017, when I install it, itu perfect, but two days later the router started to give problems as described the topic of this forum; Disconnected the wifi network; It's like an SSID shutdown.

After reading the forums of tp link, I did the following, I apologize the band 5 Ghz, and started to prove if I disconnected for 24 hours, there were no disconnections of the wifi network all work without problems, having the band 5 Ghz turned off. In addition to the test connect 20 devices per wifi 2.4 Ghz band and no problem.

Apparently the solution to turn off the band 5 ghz, was where the problem was! Maybe with an update would solve the same.

Thanks to those who managed to post and resolve the issue temporarily.

While TP Link doesn't solve the problem, I found a way to fix it that worked for me. Downgrade the router to the very first version "Archer_C3150(US)_V1_160227" on http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/A....html#Firmware and the router should work fine (sadly no mu-mimo support).

Have already passed 48 hours, after confirming that the problem was solved by deactivating the band 5 Ghz. But on the afternoon of Sunday, March 19, I notice that I disconnected the 2.4 ghz wifi network, reboot the router and everything normal but went back to disconnect. These disconnections happened after a lapse of 1 hour or 1:30 hours. I will try to return to the update Archer_C3150 (US) _V1_16022 and see what happens.

Junior Member jerkstore is on a distinguished road

Same issue

I have an Archer C3150 and the 5Ghz just doesn't work. When I attempt to enable it, it loads up to a point and then says:

Error 9805: Corresponding Case Not Found

I have no idea what this means, but it is very irritating that this 6 month old router isn't working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jerkstore View Post
    I have an Archer C3150 and the 5Ghz just doesn't work. When I attempt to enable it, it loads up to a point and then says:

Error 9805: Corresponding Case Not Found

I have no idea what this means, but it is very irritating that this 6 month old router isn't working. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Please contact TP-Link support team and let them exchange one for you.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/support-contact.html#E-mail-Support

Quote Originally Posted by phpbb2 View Post
    Have already passed 48 hours, after confirming that the problem was solved by deactivating the band 5 Ghz. But on the afternoon of Sunday, March 19, I notice that I disconnected the 2.4 ghz wifi network, reboot the router and everything normal but went back to disconnect. These disconnections happened after a lapse of 1 hour or 1:30 hours. I will try to return to the update Archer_C3150 (US) _V1_16022 and see what happens.
    Recommended to contact the tplink support team and let some one handle your case.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/support-contact.html#E-mail-Support

Quote Originally Posted by Semero View Post
    While TP Link doesn't solve the problem, I found a way to fix it that worked for me. Downgrade the router to the very first version "Archer_C3150(US)_V1_160227" on http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/A....html#Firmware and the router should work fine (sadly no mu-mimo support).
    I may have to try that, thanks! It's sad TP-Link couldn't suggest as much,the MU-MIMO isn't a big deal, there isn't much out there yet that supports it, and it seems to be problematic right now as well. I have to say I'm really disappointed in their support, or should I say lack of support, now it's "file an individual case" instead of "we'll fix the obvious problem with the "newest" (July 2016) FW and 5Ghz and security". Now, that "bluff and fluff" may work in China, but we have choices in the US, we'll just go elsewhere if you won't fix this. I've gone through this run around with other router brands, it isn't fun.

Edit-I may try the second FW update, too, the one from March of 2016, see how that works, if not, I'll go to the first one like you suggested.
    Last edited by NorCalRailRoadGuy; 03-23-2017 at 11:57.
    Archer C3150 V1 (US)

I gave up, and got an Asus RT-AC5300, it's a superior product in every way. It looks like you've abandoned the C3150 v1, and your support appears to really stink with other routers as well, sad, your pricing coupled with great service and products could really make a dent in the US, but I'm afraid Asus, Netgear and Linksys have you beat. I'm staying clear of TP-Link routers from now on, though your 16 port Gigabit switch has been flawless, but switches are pretty simple devices too.

So, fix your customer service, hardware/software support and product quality, and I'll be glad to give you another chance.
    Last edited by NorCalRailRoadGuy; 03-31-2017 at 23:21.
    Archer C3150 V1 (US)

Junior Member TSISOLUTIONS is on a distinguished road
    I'm having the same issue with this router. Constantly have to reboot it and even at full bars no traffic comes through. Really not happy with the product. Updated to latest firmware and still not working properly

Members thexfile is on a distinguished road
    It's looking like the Archer C3150 V1 (US) is abandoned.
    Archer C3150 (US) v1 || Test Build 170526 Rel.67540n