Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Question Problem with camera Netatmo Welcome with Archer MR200

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello, I can not see the live video connection is interrupted.
    What parameters should I set?

Ps. the camera has already been successfully tested with tethering mobile.
    Cordial greetings

Junior Member Monti is on a distinguished road
    I have the same issue, no video with Netatmo Welcome camera:

Model:Archer MR200
    Hardware Version: Archer MR200 v1 00000001
    Firmware Version: 0.9.1 1.1 v004a.0 Build 160905 Rel.60037n

tested same Netatmo Welcome camera with a Draytek router with the same SIM Card, it works fine

Has anyone found the solution?Do I have to change router brand ..?

Same problem

Hi, anybody managed to get Netatmo Welcome video streaming via Archer MR200. I am having same issues. Firmware is up to date. Video feed will not work and would not like to have to buy a different brand router. Thanks.

How do you guys connect the camera to the router? via Ethernet? This is not a usual problem. Did someone contact Netatmo support to get some advice? What need to be done on the router?

Believe me I tried all the settings recommended by Netatmo, but it does not work !! That I wanted to not change the brand! But I had to, with the 6820 of the F...z! worked at the first access.

Confirmed. Netatmo will NOT work. Not a router issue though.

Found out that most ISPs provide CG NAT SIM card access to the internet. This means you do not have a public IP and therefore you cannot forward ports to make Netatmo work. Looked in Spain and found NO ISP that will provide SIM cards with public IP address and the possibility to open ports. Very disappointing, I wish Netatmo had been clear with this limitation. Hopefully future versions will overcome this limitations? I am sure it will work well in DSL but not on my holiday home with a 4G router. As for TP Link, client support worked and helped me to get to the bottom of this. I hope this helps for future people interested in Netatmo Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by pam127 View Post
    Found out that most ISPs provide CG NAT SIM card access to the internet. This means you do not have a public IP and therefore you cannot forward ports to make Netatmo work. Looked in Spain and found NO ISP that will provide SIM cards with public IP address and the possibility to open ports. Very disappointing, I wish Netatmo had been clear with this limitation. Hopefully future versions will overcome this limitations? I am sure it will work well in DSL but not on my holiday home with a 4G router. As for TP Link, client support worked and helped me to get to the bottom of this. I hope this helps for future people interested in Netatmo Welcome.
    good sharing

In my opinion, it remains a router problem! No of Netatmo