Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

HS100 has a different device time

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I use 5 HS100's to control all my aquarium lighting on a schedule. They are all scheduled to turn on a 7:15am, I'm usually not there to witness it happen so I haven't noticed the problem before today. One of my devices didn't turn on at 7:15am this morning, I went into the device settings for that plug and noticed that the device time was about 5 mins behind the actual time. The device even noted that there was a sync that happened at 7:16am (in the future according to the device) while still displaying the device time as 7:11am. How can I get the time back to the correct time?

Exact same problem here with another HS100.

I have 2 HS105 with the same issue except date is also off

I have 3 HS smart plugs. My device account is synced with location today. HS100 is correct. The 2 HS105s are showing a date of 2/28/2017, and are an hour slow. Today is 4/1/2017

Quote Originally Posted by mcdurmll View Post
    I have 3 HS smart plugs. My device account is synced with location today. HS100 is correct. The 2 HS105s are showing a date of 2/28/2017, and are an hour slow. Today is 4/1/2017
    I actually just made a post about this very same thing. My HS-105 thinks it's 2/28/2017 now, and because of that it's not on daylight savings time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by casteevo View Post
    I actually just made a post about this very same thing. My HS-105 thinks it's 2/28/2017 now, and because of that it's not on daylight savings time yet.
    My (2) HS105 think it's 2/28/17 as well.

Resetting the devices worked for me. Annoying.