Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: IFTTT Channel?

Stringify

Now we know TP-link aren't going to support IFTTT I had a search around and found Stringify, TP-link kasa is supported currently as a beta but it does seem to work.Sometimes the app is a bit sticky and slow to update but I've linked all of my plugs are they seem to be working.Had to delete and recreate one of the "flows" as it didn't work first time around but seems ok now.

IFTTT Lack of support

I think what is really disappointing as a customer is that TPLink staff have not had the decency to state 'No, we will unfortunately not be supporting IFTTT". Instead they strung us along. Well lesson learnt, once bitten etc.

Another App that works with these plugs is Yeti by Netbeast. It's a bit raw but is being developed and good responsive support. It's definitely worth a look.

Wink Good News !

I have some good news here... no thanks to TP-Link but thanks go to Yonomi who will now support TP-Link devices at the end of this month. Their app is very good, I have been using it for months, give it a go.

Junior Member EvanChen98 is on a distinguished road
    NewEgg put the dual pack on sale again for $40... I was going to pick one up, but without the IFTTT, I am holding out on something else...