Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Seeing that there's a height difference between the two points, did you account for that when setting the CPEs on the posts given that the elevation beamwidth is 30? In other words you'd have to mount the one of the top of the hill looking somewhat downwards and the one on the bottom of it facing a little upwards..

Yes, I made for them a custom mounting bracket with a joint that allows me to orientate them up or down ... but no results ... I'm thinking to use some laser to aline them

Quote Originally Posted by M@rius View Post
    Yes, I made for them a custom mounting bracket with a joint that allows me to orientate them up or down ... but no results ... I'm thinking to use some laser to aline them
    I use the information on the Status Page when aligning two CPEs. If this is not possible, I use the LEDs on the client side until I get best signal and then switch around the roles of the CPEs (client will become AP and vice versa) to do the alignment on the other side. Worked o.k. so far. Note, that two CPE510 may need some more time to connect compared to CPE201.