For Digital Photo Copier Wifi Print Server
Hardware Version :
Firmware Version :
ISP : [/COLOR]
I needs for wifi print server for Copiers Makes Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 and Panasonic Model DP 8020 and Model DP 8035 and Xerox 5755
Operating system window 7
kindly send me compatible model in TP-Link
Can someone help me with the driver download link, I believe the patch related to printer installation is missing in my system.
Before you begin, make sure that: These are the steps to be followed
- Your wireless network is set up and working properly.
- The wireless network adapter installed in your printer is attached and working properly.
- The computer you are using is connected to the same wireless network where you want to set up the printer.
- You know the network name (SSID) and the WEP key or WPA/WPA2 preshared key/passphrase of the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Do either of the following:
- Print a network setup page, and then check if the printer is connected to the selected wireless network. For more information on printing a network setup page, see the User’s Guide.
It is true that I have a problem with drivers