Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

ARP Inspection enable

Model : JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots T2600G-28TS

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : T2600G-28TS(UN)_V1_160412

ISP : Not

Good night staff.

I'm new here in the forum and this is my first post.
    I have two cascaded switches T2600G-28TS V1 with 24 ports. The second port of the first switch, have a local area network (192.168.10.x). The port 24 has another sub LAN (192.168.20.x). The two networks are separated by vlan. My question is this function called ARP Inspection / ARPDetect. I would like to improve the security of my network with this function turned on, but I'm unsure of how to activate. I do not know which port (core switch) I need to activate this function. I ask, would if the port of my two gateways (2 and 24 Trusted Port?)

And in the second cascaded switch, I need to enable the same function?

Sorry the English errors

Regards,
    Last edited by marcelofares; 09-28-2016 at 11:18.

you can refer to the UG below on page 279 for help.
    http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/d...(UN)_V1_UG.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Alam View Post
    you can refer to the UG below on page 279 for help.
    http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/d...(UN)_V1_UG.pdf
    I've read the manual, but do not understand precisely how to set this function to my network, so I preferred to describe this forum. On page 278 of this manual, I can not understand the Trusted Port function to my above scenario.

No one knows how to help me in this doubt in this topic?

Does anyone have a clue or position on how to enable this function when you have two identical cascaded switches? I need to activate on both switches this function on which of the ports ??? On the door that receives the Gateway or at the doors of the cascaded?