Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member phli2008 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation iPhone 5s Problem Connection Problem with WR 710 N from TP Link

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello Everybody, I have a Problem with my TP Link WR 710 N and my IPhone 5s. I use the Router in Accespoint Mode with Hostels lokal Lan. Security is WPA PSK 2 Now the Problem: My Friends with his android Phones can normale connect to the Router and if he normaly connected, he can surf the Internet normaly. Now my iPhone: i can connect to the Router and than i have Full WLAN Signal. Now The Problem: I Cant acces to the Internet but i have Full WLAN Connection. Why i only have a Problem with my iPhone and all my Friends doesnt have any Problems with his android Phones? Have you a Solution for my Problem? It Makes ne Crazy Sorry for my bad english. Thank you very much Best wishes Philipp

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Long-standing problem with iPhone 5s and iPhone 6. Unfortunately nothing seems to help except a reboot of the phone. See discussion here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6713661

Quote Originally Posted by R1D2 View Post
    Long-standing problem with iPhone 5s and iPhone 6. Unfortunately nothing seems to help except a reboot of the phone. See discussion here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6713661
    thanks for your help
    phụ kiện điện thoại remax, tai nghe remax, loa remax, cáp sạc remax, pin dự pḥng remax giá rẻ nhất Hà Nội.
    rimax cũng phân phối các loại pin laptop chính hăng giá rẻ nhất, tốt nhất bao gồm pin laptop dell| pin Laptop asus | pin Laptop hp | pin Laptop Lenovo