Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Smile Help setting up my new TL-WPS510U Printer Server

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I recently purchased a TL-WPS500SU Printer Server and have been unable to connect to it at all. I am running Windows 10 with a 64 bit processor. I hooked it to a Samsung ML-2525 Printer that works find with I hard wire it with a USB wire to the PC. I can see the WLAN-PS when I look for WIFI but I cannot ping it at 192.168.0.1. I think it has something to do with conflicting IP addresses but I am not sure. I would really appreciate some help if anyone out there has done this before.Many many thanks!!Tom

Can someone provide me with theHP dj 3637 printer support toll free number, I try to connect to HP customer supportand it take more time get connected with the support officer. End of the daythe issue is not resolved

Help setting up my new TL WPS510U Printer Server

How about just making it color. If you have a color printer it will print fine....if not a b&w printer will just print without color. Problem solved.

can youplease help me with the driver download link, the patch related to printerinstallation is missing in my system.

Help setting up my new TL WPS510U Printer Server

I am not sure, is this possibility being looked into? are the back issues going to have a printer friendly version for Archiving?