TC-7620 modem won't connect to wireless
Hardware Version :
Firmware Version :
ISP : [/COLOR]
Strangely, the 7620 modem suddenly stopped connecting to my router (a Netgear). Internet works fine if I'm hardwired in though so it's a mystery. Here's what I tried:
1. Swapped in new cable from modem to router (you never know...)
2. Rebooted modem (repeatedly)
3. Confirmed router was up to date - check!
4. BOUGHT a new router just in case it was a router issue - it's not a router issue. That new one didn't work either.
5. Wept insolably for a few hours.
6. Called Comcast to re-confirm that the modem was in fact (still) registered and activated.
Any thoughts anyone? My set up is pretty vanilla - no fancy port forwarding, proxies, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
I also have the same trouble. Bought this new modem due to Comcast not supporting my old one. Hooked it up and everything was fine for a few days. Now I can only connect to the internet with hardwire. Anyone have any solutions and or possible cause for this problem? I called TP-Link tech support number, but nobody answered. Try again tomorrow.
Tags for this Thread