Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Member Rufus is on a distinguished road
    The link for the upgrade tool, as posted earlier, is http://static.tp-link.com/iotUpgradeTool_V1.0.zip

But, for my HS105, it would not find it after repeated scans. Then I happened to go back into Kasa and it had the HS105 listed as available. So I again tried updating the firmware within that and this time it found 1.4.0 instead of the 1.2.9 included in the Upgrade tool. Still "playing" with this thing... really shouldn't be this "quirky".

Junior Member yurart is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Reset of my tp-link smart plug doesn't solve the issue.

It still shows the message about another account association. What can i do to reset the device properly?

Message says "Device is bound to another user account"

i tried using the too but it has no automatic detection.whenever i try say usb debbuging not enabled.any solution? fantasy football, thelarry fitzgerald, fantasy football draft, college football 2011Growing up with my dad made it next to impossible to avoid football. If he could sleep at Invesco Field, I think he would. He loves playing, watching, reading about, talking about all things football--which is a year round sport the way he obsesses. wholesale Detroit Pistons Jerseys The home is beautiful in the sense it is shaded by chestnut trees. Reuben Randle and Odell Beckham Jr. are the top targets for Lee, posting 60 combined catches for 972 yards and nine TDs. Vincent at 5:25 p.m. and will be free to the public. wholesale New England Patriots T-Shirts It's ok, because he didn't fit in with their team concept of criminal mischief anyway. Stephanie Ferguson, a resident of the area, is facing a tight situation. However, they won their final game and won the number 2 seed and the first-round bye. wholesale Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Last week, the Packers ca-rushed the Cards 33-7 in a game Arizona could not have cared less about. QB Collin Klein had five total touchdowns for the Wildcats as he has turned into a one man offensive wrecking crew. Cheap Detroit Red Wings Jerseys For running backs, all I am really concerned about is their Speed Score. Speed Score, to put it simply, correlates a running back's 40-yard dash time to their weight. Obviously, a big dude who can run fast is more intriguing than your water bug type players. While I encourage you to read the article I linked to, the top two players in terms of Speed Score this year are both potential late round guys, and both of them are guys I'd be glad to see the Lions take late. The player with the best score is Arkansas Knile Davis who was far and away the best David Johnson jersey as he ran a at pounds. cheap nhl jeseys top fantasy wide recievers 2011, april thelarry fitzgerald, fantasy football week 3Fantasy football owners make their biggest draft mistake when it comes to team defenses. Most fantasy football owners rank their defense based on last years numbers and this leads to poor choices for a category that can generate 30-40 points on a good day. The following are the 25 NFL team defenses as a draft order cheat sheet. wholesale Angels of Anaheim Caps If the Ducks 45-3 win over Colorado is any indication of the future of the program, it's a bright one. QB Darron Thomas and RB LaMichael James being out has caused a small cloud to develop over Oregon as many question whether they will be able to topple Stanford in a few weeks without them. QB Bryan Bennett and RB Kenjon Barner proved to be healthy alternatives. Bennett was 11 of 20 for 156 yards and two touchdowns in his first start while Barner rushed for 115 yards on ten carries with two touchdowns of his own. This wasn't a tough game for the Ducks though Larry Fitzgerald jersey as Colorado is absolutely terrible. Thomas and James should return to take on Washington State this weekend, but in reality, they could sit this game out and the Ducks will still win by at least 30. .

I am having the same issue. Thanks for your helps!
    Mua thẻ điện thoại online ngay tại https://banthe24h.vn/