Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

How to Play iPhone Ringtones on Android

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

As you know, M4R is the ringtone audio format for iPhone. You can record or make your unique melodious ringtones with the iPhone ringtone maker. But if you want to share M4R audio with friends and play on other smartphones, tablets, players, devices, you may fail to play it due to the file support issue. So converting m4r to mp3 format is a better choice.

To convert m4r to mp3, type the keywords "m4r to mp3 converter", "mp3 m4r converter", "m4r to mp3 convertor", you may find a plenty of free online conversion service in Google. such as Online-Audio-Converter, Zamzar, Media.io, AudioConverto, etc. What you need to do is to upload the M4R file to the website, and it will be converted into MP3, even you can convert m4r to ogg, m4r to wav, etc. Then you will be given a link where you can download the converted file.

Setting a ringtone on your Android phone is easy: you simply open Settings, Sound, Ringtones and add one from the list. But what if you want to choose an MP3 stored on your device as the ringtone or, better still, edit that song so you get just the catchy bit or chorus, not the first 30 seconds, for your ringtone? Here we'll show you how to edit an MP3 in Ringtone Maker (free), then set it as your ringtone.

So great, it is an advance info , thank you

Last edited by chplaya; 04-19-2017 at 13:30.

Just changing the format and everything is ok, last time I remember I just bought my new iphone and use that to shot pic of my king will rings.