Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Share the bate firmware with you :http://support.tp-link.com/f/a596579351/?dl=1

  2. #32
    I've gone back-and-forth with their support multiple times over this issue. I've lost faith that this will get anywhere. Basically, just get another product. I now use a MikroTik hAP ac, works great. I wrote a quick review about it: https://zitseng.com/archives/14274

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by flying snow View Post
    Share the bate firmware with you :http://support.tp-link.com/f/a596579351/?dl=1
    thats the same firmware i got from tp-link a few days ago. i thing what they do is, if the one problem is solved, then you have another problem after that and so on. i will buy another ap. this is really foul

  4. #34
    Same Problem. Only way is to wait and wait and wait or to sell this shi...... Access Point.. thx Tp-Link for this really really great suppor



  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by betthethao View Post
    Same Problem. Only way is to wait and wait and wait or to sell this shi...... Access Point.. thx Tp-Link for this really really great suppor

    the problem is. its very difficult to sell this crappy sh... no one wants it.!!

  6. #36
    FWIW the last firmware I got did resolve the problem I had, I've not had problems with a simple multi SSID to multi-VLAN setup. Not impressed that it took so long, and I haven't looked at any other outstanding problems but its working fine at present.

  7. #37
    can you please share this firmware ? i got some other problems too. changing anything in the wireless tab freezes the ap. of course im connected by cable not wireless.

  8. #38
    What's the firmware version of your AP now? Is it 20170823?

    Quote Originally Posted by tplinkuser12123 View Post
    can you please share this firmware ? i got some other problems too. changing anything in the wireless tab freezes the ap. of course im connected by cable not wireless.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton L.Z. View Post
    What's the firmware version of your AP now? Is it 20170823?
    Yes, that's the version. Are you still having problems with it?

  10. #40
    Hi,

    I have same problem with multi-ssid and vlan bridge. After mail support contact, no solution has been proposed me.
    Can you post again beta firmware ? I have an AP500 v1 EU version.

    Thank you.

  11. #41
    Hi,
    Someone could provide us a download about the latest version 20170823?
    Link provided by tp-link doesn't work.

    Thank you.

  12. #42
    Hi,
    After lot of mail with support, i've got link to beta firmware. This firmware has solved my vlan bridge issue.
    I share link with you :
    http://tp-link-support.de/firmware/A...U.BetaDHCP.zip

  13. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by pulcov View Post
    Hi, After lot of mail with support, i've got link to beta firmware. This firmware has solved my vlan bridge issue. I share link with you : http://tp-link-support.de/firmware/A...U.BetaDHCP.zip
    Thank you very much. Let's try this firmware.

  14. #44
    You can now get a beta firmware from the official tp-link website.

    AP500 EU V1
    Website: http://www.tp-link.de/download/AP500.html#Firmware
    Direct Link: http://static.tp-link.com/AP500v1_170720(EU).zip

    AP500 US V1
    Website: http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/AP500.html#Firmware
    Direct Link: http://static.tp-link.com/2017/20171...70823_beta.zip

    Modifications and Bug Fixes
    1. Fix the bug that device keeps requiring IP address even if it is cofigured as static IP.
    2. Fix some issues in Multi-SSID mode.

  15. #45
    Beta Firmware is not fixing the problem with crashing device on VLAN/MultiSSID Configurations. When is a fix available?


 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Copyright 1996-2018 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.