Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

What's WTV File? How to Play it?

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Well, WTV stands for Windows Recorded TV Show. It is a proprietary video and audio file container format, used for storing TV content recorded by Windows Media Center. So it's not as popular as the common media file formats like MP4, AVI, and MKV. It may be not supported by some players or devices while playing. In this case, you can search WTV converter via goolge. Most software usually has the similar operating steps as follows:

After downloading and installing the WTV converter, run it and import your .wtv files. Choose the format you want convert (e.g. convert wtv to mp4 or wtv to avi). And start this wtv conversion after all done above. Although there are various video converting software throughout the web, just go through the main steps to do this job.

very interesting

Junior Member brianvu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for sharing, mate!

I think your post is very interesting and mostly i keep looking for like this type of websites where i learn or get new concept. I am happy to visit on your site. Thanks to share it.As a staff of voucher codes company in uk ,i really like your post.Thank you for the informative post.

Whats WTV File How to Play it

Since MC records in .wtv format, how can I access my recordings and play them back on my clients? Can anything other than MC play the wtv recordings MC creates?
    без подписи

thank for sharing helping info