Hardware Version : Not Clear
Firmware Version :
ISP : [/COLOR]
I own three products, two of them are TP-Link and one is Netgear:
1. TP-LINK TD-8840T Modem Router, ADSL2+
2. TP-LINK EAP110 Access Point Wireless N 300Mbps
3. Netgear GS108GE ProSafe Switch
- Devices 1 and 2 are connected to device 3 via ethernet
- Device 1 connects to the internet just fine and assigns ip address correctly when a
device is connected via ethernet straight to it or through device 3.
- Device 2 is used via standalone mode and correctly receives ip address from device 1
- Device 2 does not have mac filtering turned on
My issue is I cannot connect to wifi SSID of device 2.
My phone hangs to "Obtaining IP address..." and laptop hangs in the same way
The same client devices connects to another old SSID on another access point just fine.
The SSID on device 2 has the same features (authentication, encryption,...) as the old SSID.
At this point I believe that when a wifi client connects to device 2 there's an issue
in device 2 in assigning ad ip address to it. I check device 1 and 2 configuration pages
but I cannot spot where I must intervene.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for your time.