Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

compatibility with super mini nvr

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

Unfortunatelyi have bought 6 nc 200 and 2 nc 220 cameras.Big mistake.

After so many slaps in the face from this so called "camera" (nc 200) and all the disconnections from the local network, and with the constant wifi disconnections and the constant fails in sending emails after mtion detection, i bought this produt, BIONICS MINI NVR 8CH BLACK, to slove the recording problems i had.

Well, nc 200 and nc 220 aren't compatible with this recorder.

Is there any way to work with it?

I have opened Buy Essay Online Company in United Kingdom. Company have 4 rooms so that i want to installed camera in all rooms. So need help which camera is best for my company.

you can try to use camera control tools to record video

Junior Member Rosealvin is on a distinguished road
    I purchase one for Help with assignment difficult, and it is quite high-quality as a element. It was hypothetical to labor with ONVIF cameras, but I was not capable to get it operational with some of the cameras I try.

Nice

Here you discussed the compatibility with the super mini NVR. I think this device is better than the earlier version and has some new features. These features make it more costly and more people will get attracted to this device due to the features.Cheap Tablet Rentals

Junior Member Poul is on a distinguished road
    Need assistance on the most proficient method to answer similarity issue with super little nvr! simply visit Professional Essay Writer for an answer.

Junior Member Dukie is on a distinguished road
    I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I genuinely believed you would have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too frantic looking for attention. Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website needs a great deal more attention. Iíll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information You're so interesting! I do not think I've read anything like that before. So nice to discover somebody with a genuine idea on this subject matter really thank you for starting this up and I am going to share this on

Junior Member marlinwright is on a distinguished road
    Same as it is a problem is happening with my camera I don't know Essay Cheap how to resolve it kindly solves this issue with your sentiments.