Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

MC200CM not working?

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I have recently purchased an MC200CM. The setup is as follows: Router to cat5e cable to MC200CM 150 foot Multi-mode 62.5/125 cable to MC200CM to cat6 cable to router. The fiber cable was supposed to be in place of a regular copper cable. This setup doesn't seem to work, I get NO ​Internet connection. Please help!

Have you tried to use Force Mode in both sides? And what is the LED status when they do not work?

Yes, I have tried force more on both sides. No luck. All of the lights are green EXCEPT for the Rx light, it just blinks.

oh, why not contact the supporter directly for help?

And please take in mind the MC200CM is 1000Base-TX<-->1000Base-X, which means this converter can only work in Gigabit Network. Please check the Port speed of your routers.

All of the lights are green EXCEPT for the Rx light, it just blinks.
    Last edited by kaufen; 11-30-2016 at 18:36.

MC200CM not working

The dash lights are not operational, the fuel gauge and oil pressure work too.

MC200CM not working

Shorting the wire to the sender to ground is the easiest way to identify a wiring issue. However, I very much doubt it is the IPVR since it also operates the fuel gage, so if it is working then it is not that. It could be a connection at the back of the cluster.