Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

wifi status on reboot - Archer D7

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

hi to all!

I've recently purchased an Archer D7... I''ve not completely explored its capabilities, but up to now everything seems ok, apart for the following:

on rebooting (both intentionally or due to power failure), the wifi radios (both 2.4 and 5 GHz) are disabled, and it is needed to enable them through the web interface on a wired-connected client

googling a little, I've found that a similar problem on TD-W8968, due to an issue in the time schedule management of the wifi, that was solved updating the firmware (http://www.tp-link.com.au/download/T....html#Firmware), so I thought that the same would apply to the Archer D7, and Therefore I applied the new firmware... but the bug is still there

anyone else have found a solution (apart from the workaround of disabling the time schedule??)?

thanks in advance

rosanna

Model of your router?
    Lights are blinking normally, right? If you are not sure, refer to its user guide which can be found on TP-LINK website.
    Did you try to reset and reconfigure it?
    Essay Editing Service | Essay Helper UK

usmarena wrote:

Model of your router? Archer D7, as stated in the title of the post

Lights are blinking normally, right? yes, apart form wifi light, that stays off after rebooting

Did you try to reset and reconfigure it? yes, of course, and, as stated, even updated the firmware

is anyone out there experiencing the same problem?

thanks
    rosanna

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]If your Archer D7 v1.x router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or misconfigured it and can't get access anymore. [/COLOR]