+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Need help

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Can I use my phone internet into router via USB then connect TV via wifi to router?Really am novice and just want to do this over holidaysThanks

i have the same problem
    anyone?

Banned jimasek is on a distinguished road
    Model of your router and internet provider!?

Can you upload img about this problem

If your router is working fine than I don't think you should connect it to phone via usb. connect your tv directly to the router.

You should upload the image in case you encounter the above error
    You should upload the image in case you encounter the above error

i have the same problem
    steroidsdrugs.com - Supplier Anabolic Steroids No. 1 on the Internet. You can Buy Steroids without a prescription and do not worry about customs. Best Steroids: Injectable Steroids, Oral Steroids

there is no way to connect a phone to router using usb port to give internet to it, as the usb port on the router is not a internet input, also that usb port on your phone is not internet output.

Unable to attach files in Yahoo using chrome

If you are unable to attach files using your Yahoo mail account on Google Chrome browser then you need to get the updated version. Here, make sure that you are following the other criteria for attaching files with Yahoo as file size, type, format, file name and more.
    Steps to update your Chrome browser
    Start from your computer, then open Chrome browser
    Here, from the top right you need to click on More button
    Then, click on Update Google Chrome; but if this button is not there then you must have the latest version
    Finally, click on Relaunch button
    So get in touch with Yahoo online technical support telephone number for resolution 24/7.

Junior Member newtoner is on a distinguished road
    I have an alike problem. Some suggestions?
    Is it normal to use essay writing help? Why not? It is about prioritizing, not laziness.

the usb port on the router is not a internet input, also that usb port on your phone is not internet output

I am also facing the same problem and i am not able to troubleshoot my problem.. Please help me.........